Financial & Administration Support (Fee for Service)
Our Financial Support Fee for Service programs offer to assist families and businesses to better understand their financial position. It offers assistance in budgets and cash flow forecasts preparation and, if deemed necessary, with loan and/or re-finance applications.
Our service can also provide highly valued impartial support and mediation including negotiation with creditors and financial institutions as well as Succession Planning, Business Planning and financial reporting training.
This service primarily offers
Business and Financial Management
- Financial position assessment and explanation
- Advocacy and financial counselling for businesses needing to adjust
- Loan and/or refinance applications
- Impartial support and mediation including negotiation with creditors and financial institutions
- Budgets and cash flow preparation
- Feasibility analysis
- Business and Marketing plan development
- Succession planning
- Assistance to access government entitlements including the Farm Household Allowance (FHA)
- Invoicing and accounts receivable
- Bill paying and accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly financial reports
- Letter Writing
- Agenda preparation/Minute taking
- Secretarial duties as required
Want to speak with someone?
Please contact our office on 1300 88 3276 to make a booking or obtain more information around these services.