small business financial counselling
Rural Business Tasmania is delivering a Small Business Support Program to assist small rural and regional businesses in Tasmania to understand their financial position, identify options and implement plans to improve their viability and build resilience for future prosperity.
If you meet the below criteria you are eligible to access FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL support from our Small Business Support Program for your business.
- Employ less than 19 people.
- If you are impacted by Covid-19 or are experiencing/at imminent risk of financial hardship for any other reason.
- If you are located 20km outside of either Launceston or Hobart.
If you are unsure if you meet these criteria feel free to call us to find out on 1300 88 3276.
Our team of Small Business Financial Counsellors are here to help eligible Small Businesses from around Tasmania to improve their financial position and capabilities whilst assisting business owners build future resilience into their current operations.
Our Small Business team can help with a wide range of scenarios and support offered by our Small Business team includes:
- Eligible small businesses may be able to access up to $5,000 for professional services advice
- Help navigate and understand the various Covid-19 support measures as they apply to your unique situation.
- Help you gain a better understanding of your current financial position.
- Identify options and implement plans to assist with the longer term viability of your business.
- Explore and help you in understanding the benefits and drawbacks of different options to manage financial issues.
- Assist in developing budgets and cash flow management tools.
- Negotiate with banks or creditors on your behalf.
- Understand your rights and access broader professional advice and support services.
- Access government and community grants, programs or schemes.
- Succession Planning.
PLEASE CONTACT US SHOULD YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION BY COMPLETING & SUBMITTING THE BELOW CONTACT FORM.