Current crisis Information
You would be well aware of the deepening crisis caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Rural Business Tasmania Inc is implementing precautions to help ensure the safety of our clients, staff, board, network members and visitors.
- We will be gradually increasing measures including social distancing of staff over the coming weeks in accordance with recommended Department of Health guidelines.
- Our hotline number 1300 88 3276 will continue to be manned from 9 am to 5 pm weekdays. Should your call not be answered on first try, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able to, within 24 hours.
– Emergency numbers are included in messaging.
- We will assess needs in relation to any face to face visits and seek both parties agreement to proceed with any face to face interactions.
Accordingly, we will ensure staff have not been overseas in the 14 days prior to any scheduled visits or meetings.
Moreover, our staff are obligated to:
- Report to us if they or their family have any flu like symptoms, we will then take steps to adjust existing arrangements;
- Be vigilant with their hygiene, both at home and during visits and meetings, avoiding mass gatherings as the virus spreads;
- Not shake hands with clients and not wear a face mask;
- When notifying clients of appointments or visits, we will request to be advised if you have had any contact with a Coronavirus event at your home or premises or if there is any known risk that we should be aware of.
There may be some pain and inconvenience in the months to come but hopefully we can return to normality as soon as possible. We appreciate your support in managing these difficult times and hope that you will remain well.
Please contact our office on 1300 88 3276 if you have any questions, concerns or wish to change existing arrangements.