Rural Business Programs
Enabling its clients to focus on the day-to-day running of their rural, regional agricultural small business or not-for-profit organisation, Rural Business Tasmania offers a suite of business, financial and administration management support services. Our Programs are developed with the view to increasing financial literacy.
Business and Financial:
- Assessment and explanation a business or organisation's financial position
- Budgeting and cash flow preparation and analysis
- Business and marketing plan preparation
- Loan applications
- Financial negotiations
- Viability analysis
- Succession planning
- Farm exit planning
- Financial literacy
- Small business advisory service
- Letter Writing
- Other administration services as needed
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Bill paying and Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations including Credit Cards
- Monthly Financial Reports
A fee for service is charged to recover costs. Depending on the needs and requirements of your business or organisation Rural Business Tasmania will work with clients to tailor a package that is affordable and serviceable.
Call 1300 88 3276 to discuss your needs today.