SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAM
WHAT WE DO
If you meet the below criteria you are eligible to access FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL support from our Small Business Support Program for your business.
- Employ less than 25 people.
- If you are impacted by Covid-19 or are experiencing/at imminent risk of financial hardship for any other reason.
- If you are located 20km outside of either Launceston or Hobart.
If you are unsure if you meet these criteria feel free to call us to find out (1300 883 276)
Our team of Small Business Financial Counsellors are here to help eligible Small business from around Tasmania improve their financial position and capabilities whilst assisting business owners build future resilience into their current operations.
Our small Business team can help with a wide range of scenarios and support offered by our small businesses team include:
- Help navigate and understand the various Covid-19 support measures as they apply to your unique situation.
- Help you gain a better understanding of your current financial position.
- Identify options and implement plans to assist with the longer term viability of your Business.
- Explore and help you in understanding the benefits and drawbacks of different options to manage financial issues.
- Assist in developing budgets and cash flow management tools.
- Negotiate with creditors on your behalf.
- Negotiate with banks on your behalf.
- Understand rights and access broader professional advice and support services.
- Access government and community grants, programs or schemes.
- Succession Planning.
PLEASE CONTACT US SHOULD YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BY COMPLETING THE BELOW INFO AND HITTING THE SUBMIT BUTTON OR
CALL US ON 1300 883 276