Rural Financial Counselling

Our team of rural financial counsellors can assist you and your family with a range of confidential and independent services either on your property or in one of our offices.

Read More →

Rural Relief Fund

Rural Relief Fund of Tasmania: in the past has provided benevolent grants to farmers affected by bushfire, long term financial hardship and personal tragedy.

Read More →

Rural Business Programs

Enabling clients to focus on the day-to-day running of their rural or regional agricultural business Rural Business Tasmania offer a suite of Financial, Business and Administration management support services.

Read More →

Forum of Rural Stakeholders

The Forum of Rural Stakeholders fields representatives from across Tasmania's primary production sector.

Read More →


Upcoming Events:


Rural Business Tasmania is pleased to announce that it will be launching its innovative new program Cultivating Rural Excellence aimed at empowering Tasmanian farmers to be the best they can be. The Launch is being held at Marjories at Woolmers Estate at 11.00am on Monday 11th and if you are interested in attending please contact us on 1300 88 3276.  

For more information about the program please contact  Susan Renton at or call 1300 88 3276.


News update:

Bush-fire available assistance:

​​​​Freight subsidies are now available to assist primary producers impacted by the Tasmanian bush-fires December 2018 / January 2019. 

​The subsidies available cover transport of:

  • livestock
  • fodder or water to a property
  • stock to/from agistment
  • stock to sale or slaughter, and 
  • road transport of building materials directly associated with primary production, fencing materials, machinery or equipment​.​

Disaster Relief Allowance.  The Australian and Tasmanian Governments jointly announced the activation of Disaster Relief Allowance (DRA) for eligible residents of identified Local Government Areas. Please note that people can lodge a claim by calling 180 22 66.  More information is available on the DHS website (link:-

More information available on DPIPWE website: